SEN Maths Teachers wanted at lovely SEN School in Northolt for September 2016
- Lovely Primary, Secondary and Post-16 SEN School with great career progression
- Competitive rates dependant on experience and training
- Close to transport links
A great SEN Secondary School in Northolt (West London) is looking for an experienced SEN Primary or Secondary trained teachers to teach Maths within the school. This school supports pupils with moderate to severe learning difficulties and dual diagnosis of medical or physical disabilities.
This particular role is to start in September 2016 and will be a full-time and long term role.
The Primary/Secondary SEN School in Northolt;
• Rated 'Good' by Ofsted
• Close to transport Links – Northolt, Eastcote and Hayes and Harlington Station
• Primary, Secondary and Post-16 SEN provision school
• Friendly creative environment with great career progression
SEN Maths Teacher role:
• Small classes of 6- 8 pupils with SLD
• Pupils are secondary aged on Level 1, 2 and 3 for Maths
• Potential for role to continue permanently for the right candidate
• 3 Learning Support Staff in the class to assist and support you and the pupils
The ideal candidate:
• QTS status
• Have experience working in a SEN setting with children who have SLD and/or complex needs
• Experience planning and delivering lessons
• Must have confidence to manage support staff
• Manual handling and wheelchair hoisting, PECS, Makaton training is desirable
• Must be able to start September 2016
• Two teaching based references from UK required
• Monday – Friday (8:30 start)
• Potential Part-time roles also available
• Hours may vary dependant on planning and marking
Must have a Child Workforce only DBS on the update service or be in process of getting one to be considered.
Call Rachel at the SEN Branch to be considered for the role on 0207 593 3074 as well as email your updated CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.