SEN TA required in Guildford to work with pupils with SLCN
- • Full training offered
- • Hours Monday – Friday 8.30 -3.30
- • Competitive rate of pay depending on experience and training
Are you looking to work with Special Educational Needs children? Then we want to hear from you! Here at Teaching Personnel we are recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a Special Educational Needs school in Guildford.
The school caters for primary and secondary school pupils with Complex Learning Difficulties, Including Speech Language and Communication Needs (SLCN). The school’s curriculum is centred around developing pupils learning skills and increasing communication skills towards peers.
• All pupils have access to an Expert Speech and Language Therapist
• Outstanding OFSED rating
• Competitive Pay rate depending on training and experience
• Opportunity for career progression
• Becoming part of a highly valued and successful school
• Personal or professional experience working with pupils with Complex Learning Difficulties.
• Patient and empathetic.
• Familiar using PEC’S, Makaton or BSL.
• Confident working with pupils 1:1
• Hands on and not afraid to get stuck in
Candidates will only be considered if they have a DBS on the update service or are in the process of applying.
Do you live in the Guildford area and want to know more about this exciting opportunity? If so please contact your SEN specialist consultant Nicole Totterdell on 01189071531 or by email at nicole.totterdell@teachingpersonnel .com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.