Exciting Support Role in a School's Communication Centre
- Ideal for those who have experience supporting SEN specifically SLCN
- Opportunity to secure a long term role in a "Good school"
- Training for Communication and Interaction with SEN pupils available
One of our newly improved and thriving secondaries in Caterham has increased their capacity within their Communication and Interaction Base and now have some openings in September for new support assistants with experience or expertise in delivering pupil interventions, to focus on speech and language needs.
Ideally a qualification demonstrating an awareness of SLCN or a practical knowledge gained through other support roles will be attractive to the school, previous experience can include;
- SEN support assistant within an educational setting
- Residential Care settings
- Speech and Language support within the NHS
To be considered for the new openings please contact Jessica on 0118 9071341 or email an up-to-date CV to email@example.com