URGENT: SPEECH AND LANGUAGE ASSISTANT NEEDED
- Competitive rates of pay
- Fantastic opportunity for career progression
- Access to CPD courses
A fantastic school in Camden is looking for an experienced Speech and Language Assistant to work with students from Early Years to Key Stage Two with a range of SEN. The majority of students will suffer from ASD so experience with autism would be desirable. If you are hardworking, motivated and in search of your next challenging role then look no further.
The ideal candidate will:
- have professional training (degree etc)
- have experience with MAKATON/PECS
- have experience working with ASD/Down Syndrome/Williams Syndrome/Cerebal Palsy
- have experience with IEP's and children with statements
If you are interested in this role or know someone who might be then please call Sean on 0207 593 3072 to hear more about this fantastic opportunity.