SEN Teaching Assistant New Woodlands SEMH School
- Expierience working with SEN pupils
- Competitive pay rates
- Excellent transport links
New Woodlands School
SEN Teaching Assistant
New Woodlands School is looking for Teaching Assistants (TAs) to help provide an invaluable support for children from 5 to 14 who are experiencing difficulties at school with their behaviour. Admitting children from all Lewisham mainstream schools this school needs hard working resilient staff to help provide support and care for their pupils.
• Excellent experience for recent graduates who are looking to become a specialist SEN teacher.
• The opportunity to make a real difference
• Excellent transport links
• Long Term Full Time role to start ASAP (Monday – Friday 8:30 – 16:00)
This school requires energetic and dedicated people that can demonstrate a good understanding of the concepts and principles of SEMH and apply this to allow students to achieve their full potential.
• SEMH experience
• Energetic and dedicated with an engaging personality
• Ability to build strong relationship
• Team Teach trained is ideal but not required
Candidates will have a desire to build strong relationships with students. Have the ability to aid in social and emotional progression of students, through the pursuit of excellence in all areas.
If you feel you have the required qualities and experience please email your CV to email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.