Teaching Assistant required for an SEN school in High Wycombe
- CPD Opportunities
- Competitive rates
- Contact Yasmine on 01189 071 532
An SEN school are looking for a Teaching Assistant to support children with a range of needs such as Complex ASD (age 3-19), Complex Speech, Language and Communication Needs, with separate departments within the Early Years, Key Stage 1 and 2 and Key Stage 3-5.
The Teaching Assistant will be working with children who have a wide range of needs such as:
• Severe learning difficulties
• Poor self esteem
• Social, emotional and mental health difficulties
• Inability to form appropriate social relationships
• A diagnosis of Autism and ADHD
• Working 1:1 and/or with a small group of pupils
• Providing ongoing support to children with special educational needs
• Growing pupils confidence and encouraging them towards independence
• Providing a calming environment for children
Personal qualities required:
• A good listener and sensitive to pupils needs
• A sense of responsibility
• Positive behaviour management
• A good sense of humour
If you want a rewarding role, want to make a difference and are ambitious on taking on new challenges, then we would like to speak to you.
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact Yasmine by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 907 1532.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.