An SEN school in Wokingham are looking for a Teaching Assistant
- Are you looking for a rewarding role?
- Do you want to make a difference?
- Are you a good team player?
A school in Wokingham are looking for a Teaching Assistant who is able to start as soon as possible.
The Teaching Assistant will be working with children who have a wide range of needs such as: Attachment Disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD), Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Complex Trauma or Developmental Trauma Disorder.
• ASAP interview and ASAP start
• Great support from teachers and other teaching assistants
• CPD opportunities
• Working 1:1 and/or with a small group of pupils
• Providing ongoing support to children with special educational needs
• Growing pupils confidence and encouraging them towards independence
• Providing a calming environment for children
If you want a rewarding role, want to make a difference and are ambitious on taking on new challenges, then we would like to speak to you.
In addition, you must meet the following criteria:
• Able to provide 2 references
• Possess excellent communication skills
• Be flexible and adaptable in any environment
• Be sympathetic, patient and kind
If you are an enthusiastic and proactive individual and would like to apply for this position, please contact Yasmine by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 907 1532.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.