SEN TA required in Hounslow - Excellent pay rate available
- Competitive pay rate available - £60 to £85 per day
- Excellent opportunity to build a career in an excellent school
- Local bus and train links
One of Teaching Personnel’s largest clients in the borough Hounslow are currently searching for an SEN teaching assistant who has experience in working with children who have SEMH (Formerly EBD) requirements. The position is 5 days a week, working with small groups and children in a 1-1 capacity to help them reach their full potential and engage with the class.
Hounslow is one of the most progressive areas to work in London, providing an inclusive, caring and friendly community. It has easily accessible transport links to the rest of the city, giving you unlimited commuter freedom in and out of London.
The right candidates will:
• Provide specialist support to children with SEMH
• Work 1:1 and in small groups with children who have moderate to serve behavioural difficulties
• Liaise with Parents and SENCO on the child’s progress.
• Need at least 6 months experience working with children within Ks1 & Ks2.
• Need an understanding of the behaviour settings within a school.
Our clients are looking to interview soon, so make sure to apply ASAP to be taken into consideration for the role.
To apply send your CV and covering letter to James.Riseley@teachingpersonnel.com or call us on: 020 8982 3553.