1:1 Teaching Assistant Required for Liskeard Based Primary School
- Rewarding role
- School part of a large MAT - good career opportunity
- CPD Available
Are you a dedicated Teaching Assistant?
Do you have the drive and energy to make a difference in pupil's education?
Are you looking for an exciting challenge in a rewarding teaching support role?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Teaching Personnel are working with a school who are looking to appoint a caring and skilled Teaching Assistant. The position is to start in January 2017. You will be responsible for the implementation of the child's individual Education Health Care Plan under the guidance of the class teacher.
The successful applicant will:
• Have some experience of working with children in an educational setting.
• Have some experience of working with children with additional needs or willing to be trained.
• Be caring, positive and committed.
• Have the ability to form relationships and communicate effectively with children.
• Be flexible and is able to use own initiative.
• Supporting a child on an individual or small group basis within and/or outside of the classroom in line with the current National Curriculum.
• Recording and reporting on child's performance to class teacher, SENCO and parents.
• Liaising with outside agencies.
• Assisting with planning and preparation of resources.
• Promoting equal opportunities
If you are interested in applying for this role, or would like further information, please contact Poppy Pellow at Teaching Personnel on 01872 250123 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org