High demand for Teaching Assistants to support school in SW London.
- Part/Full time roles offered.
- Flexible workforce.
- Support with CV writing and CPD.
Teaching Personnel has a high demand for Primary Teaching Assistants in SW London and the surrounding areas. If you are looking for supply work on a part-time or full time basis in SW London, please get in touch and we will find the work that suits you.
The ideal candidate must have good knowledge of the primary curriculum and experience supporting students with SEN.
In order to be considered for a Teaching Assistant position you should have:
• Recent CV with a 6 year career history.
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Hold a current DBS or be willing to have one processed on the update service.
• Be able to provide 2x referees we can approach from the last 2 schools you have worked in.
• Living in or willing to travel around SW London.
• Qualification relating to childcare.
We have many opportunities available in SW London. Please get in touch today by sending your CV to email@example.com and calling the office on 0208 605 2631.