Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistants ( SEN ) Dagenham
- Great transport links
- Friendly dedicated personal advisor
- Competitive pay
We are currently looking for an SEN Teaching Assistants with experience work with children in primary schools across London borough of Barking and Dagenham with students with autism.
1. Full time long term role (5 days a week) with view of being taken on permanently with the school after having successful terms within the school.
2. Part time 3 days a week with potential of taking on additional responsibilities for the other days. You will be involved in running a project to help the children gain employability skills.
You will need to have very strong communication skills and be able to work alongside other professionals.
We are looking for candidates who have experience in:
• Established experience working with autism spectrum condition (ASC)
• Assisting pupils with social and emotional mental health (SEMH)
• Working within these settings, we would require you to be very proactive and engaging.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to further their career in education and particularly in SEN.
Desirable experience and training:
• ASD Experience
• Team Teach (or equivalent positive handling training)
• Good spoken English
• Calm and Committed
We at Teaching Personnel make it our mission to supply schools with the best teachers to help raise pupil attainment and satisfaction. To accomplish this we need the best candidates to help special educational needs children and make sure they get the support they deserve.
If you consider yourself to be suitable for this don't delay contact me on 0207 593 3079 or send your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration