Learning Support / Hydrotherapy assistants wanted!
- Regular CPD offering
- Specialist Learning Environments
- ££ Refer a friend Bonus'!
Are you a Lifeguard or Swimming coach? Or do you just enjoy swimming?
I am looking for Learning Support Assistants to provide additional support in Hydrotherapy lessons at PMLD, SLD, ASC & MLD schools in Hertfordshire! We are looking for people who:
• Have knowledge and experience of working with children with physical and neurological impairments- so that they can work independently across age groups.
• Have experience of working within a school setting
In return we can offer you:
- Consultants committed to your professional learning/development
- Innovative places to work
- Child-centered learning environments
You will support children in developing physical skills across the day, predominantly with swimming, and will also be expected to work in class settings.
Teaching Personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, and must also be willing to register with the update service if they have not done so already.
To register your interest in this position please contact Chloe on 01604 521215, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org