Secondary Teaching Assistant - Powys
- Long Term Work
- Experience In Education
- Great Rates of pay
About the Job
A Welsh Medium Primary school in Powys are seeking a patient and dedicated Teaching Assistant for a full time position covering long term sickness. The ideal candidate will have had experience working with children and be able to communicate fluently using the Welsh Language.
The school are looking for someone who has had experience working on a one to one basis, as well as with small groups and with a range of different age groups across the secondary school.
The school offers spacious grounds, excellent facilities and strong support from staff and the School governors.
The successful Teaching Assistant will be someone who is friendly, patient and will have a real desire to help children reach their potential. Recent, up to date safeguarding training is desirable.
As the successful Teaching Assistant you will need to;
- Be a fluent Welsh speaker.
- Have a recognised Teaching Assistant experience
- Have experience of working in a UK school for at least 12 months.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- No need for completion of time sheets.
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings.
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education.
- Control of your own diary; flexibility in your teaching week.
All candidates who register with Teaching Personnel will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Please don't hesitate to contact us today on 02920 660276 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org