SEN experienced LSA/TA Needed
- Within an ASD base
- Training Provided
- SEN experience needed
Can you handle challenging behaviour? Do you want to work with secondary school children? Do you want to work in a rewarding environment?
If so, Teaching Personnel have an interesting role for you with competitive rates of pay and ongoing work for the right candidate.
The opportunity is based in the Cwmbran area. You will be assisting in a classroom and support the children.
The ideal candidate:
• Will have a flexible attitude and good patience when working with children.
• Offer excellent support to class teacher.
• Be comfortable working with small groups of children on their own.
• Previous experience working with children with challenging behaviour.
• Ability to adapt according to the classroom challenges.
• DBS checked (assistance provided if without)
• Able to start ASAP
The school have provided a brief summary of what they are looking for:
"The skills I am looking for in an LSA/TA are, a positive attitude, a confident but calm approach to support, good communication skills with staff and students alike, some experience in SEN although not necessarily specific to ASD"
We offer Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for candidates looking to grow and further their teaching experience.
If you think this role is for you please get in touch ASAP. Send your CV to email@example.com or call 02920 660276. If this isn’t the ideal role for you but you are looking to work in secondary schools please don’t hesitate to send your CV. We are recruiting for many other roles in the South Wales area.
* Teaching Personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service – Full Assistance Provided.*