Teaching Assistant - Tameside
- Full time Teaching Assistant post
- Working with students on a 1:1 or small group basis
- Access to Teaching Personnel CPD training academy
ASC Specialist for Inclusion Unit Tameside
Do you have a strong knowledge of the Autism Spectrum and wish to broaden your experiences in the educational field? Are you looking to find a rewarding career supporting pupils with ASC on a 1:1 basis within a large secondary school? Our partner school, located in Tameside are seeking to appoint a charismatic ASC specialist to work within their Inclusion Unit after half term. The role is initially being offered for one term, with the prospect of becoming permanent for the successful specialist.
• Graduates/ SEN TA’s and those with experience of ASC are welcome to apply
• Located close to the M67 in Tameside and accessible via public transportation links
• 1:1 support with pupils with low and high functioning ASC
• Working within a well established SEN department
The secondary school currently has an intake of just under 1100 students. With over 40% of students eligible for free school meals this diverse catchment area offers a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start a career as a teaching assistant or an experienced teaching assistant.
The school are looking for an inspirational teaching assistant who has the knowledge, experience and personality to engage with learners and increase their school experience.
Graduates, SEN TA’s and those with experience of working with pupils with ASC who are interested in this position are welcome to apply. Please reply to this advert by sending a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please contact the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel at 0161 242 1794