SEN Teaching Assistant Salford
- Great experience to enhance future PGCE applications
- Located close to the M602, accessible via public transportation links
- Experience working with SEN within Secondary Schools
Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant, seeking a new position within a North Manchester Secondary School? Do you have a passion for inclusion and supporting students? Our partner school in Salford are currently seeking to appoint a teaching assistant to support pupils across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four who are disengaged from learning.
The RC Secondary School is located near to the M602 and is accessible via public transportation links. The appointed SEN Teaching Assistant will be required to have previous experience working within a Secondary school setting, with students who have a range of SEN including SEMH, and ASC.
• Full time long term position
• Excellent experience to support future PGCE applications
• Working with students across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four
• Support from the well established SEN Team.
Our partner school are ideally looking for an individual who is confident and has knowledge and understanding of safeguarding and child protection. The position is initially being offered on a temporary basis for a term, with the opportunity for a longer term post for the appointed SEN Teaching Assistant.
To apply for this position, please send a full CV to Nicola.email@example.com. For further information, please call the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794