SEN Teaching Assistant Required
- Full time long term position, immediate start
- Great experience to enhance any future PGCE applications.
- Located close to the M60, accessible via public transportation links
Are you passionate about supporting students within mainstream secondary schools? Do you want to gain further experience working with young people with additional learning needs? Our partner school are currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work within the SEN department.
• Graduates with SEN experience welcome to apply
• Full time, long term position – immediate start
• Fantastic experience to enhance any future teacher training.
The RC secondary school is located to the North of Manchester, near to the M60 and is accessible via public transportation links. The SENCO is looking to conduct interviews with immediate effect, so if you are interested in this position, please apply urgently. For this position, it is essential that you have;
• Experience of SEN
• Recent experience working within a school setting
• A passion for supporting young people
To apply for this position, please send a full CV to Nicola.email@example.com. For further information, please contact Nicola in the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794