Learning Support Assistant, North Manchester
- Supporting students on a 1:1 basis and in small groups across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four
- Knowledge of behavioural needs and SEN is advised for this position
- Located in North Manchester, accessible via public transportation links
Large mixed comprehensive Secondary School in North Manchester are currently seeking to appoint an experienced Learning Support Assistant to support students with their learning, across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four.
Do you have experience working with students on a 1:1 basis and in small groups? Have you got a passion for improving the outcomes of students who require additional guidance during lessons? If you are looking to gain invaluable skills, to enhance a future PGCE application, this role may be perfect for you.
• North Manchester location, accessible via public transportation links
• Great experience to enhance future PGCE applications
• Access to a range of CPD courses through Teaching Personnel
• Full support from the SEN team within school
By applying for this position, it is expected that you will have experience, either working within a school setting, or supporting young people in another capacity. You will be able to utilise the skills learnt in previous employments to engage students in their learning and development. Knowledge of behavioural needs and SEN would be preferred for this role, as some students within the Secondary school have aspects of SEN, and may require specialist guidance.
Our partner Secondary school currently has over 1000 pupils on roll, and have an inclusion centre on site for students who require additional support from mentors and LSA’s within the school. By joining their team of specialists, you will be fully supported by the SENCO and members of staff.
Learning Support Assistants who are interested in this position are urged to apply by sending a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.