Teaching Assistant - Tameside
- Are you passionate about working with children?
- Do you want to work in an SEN school?
- Do you want to gain experience working within an educational setting supporting children who face learning barriers?
My client is a specialist independent school based in Tameside that caters for young people that are aged between 11 to 16 who have struggled to cope in other settings because of their individual barriers to learning. The pupils suffer from numerous physical, academic, social and emotional difficulties. A large number of the pupils suffer from Autistic spectrum condition, which requires the school to have work in small class rooms with a number of experienced staff, and have numerous sensory rooms.
• Solely responsible for success of students
• Delivery of IT
• Co-ordination of staff and achievements
• Organise and prioritise heavy workloads
• Developing the Curriculum
• Liaising with senior management at regular intervals
If you are committed to raising standards and are a dedicated team player, then we look forward to hearing from you!
Send your CV to email@example.com or call the office on 0161 242 1795
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)
To register for work with Teaching Personnel please click on the link below.