Teaching Assistant - Tameside
- Are you passionate about working with children?
- Do you have experience with ASC?
- Short term and Long term
My client is a specialist secondary school that is based in Tameside. They are looking for experienced Autistic Spectrum Condition teaching assistants for short term and long term roles. This specific role is very much suited for a trained SEN teaching assistant that has experience in dealing with children suffering from autism. As the school caters for children with autism they have a sensory studio if any child requires using.
• Provide a calm, nurturing environment
• Provide a safe and secure environment
• Adhere to pupils individual needs
• Working with teachers
• Working with parents and carers
• Deal with personal care
• Team teach trained (Desired)
All teaching assistants interested will need to email email@example.com or call on 0161 242 1795
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)
To register for work with Teaching Personnel please click on the link below. Http://www.teachingpersonnel.com/register/