Teaching Assistant - Manchester
- Do you have experience with behavioural difficulty children?
- Are you passionate about working within an SEMH school?
- Do you want to gain experience working within an educational setting supporting children who face barriers towards their learning?
My client is a specialist SEMH school that is based in Manchester; the school caters for young people with social, emotional and mental health difficulties. It is for pupils in years 10 and 11. The school is an exciting place to learn, where each pupil is valued and everyone is encouraged to succeed to the best of their ability.
• Provide a calm, nurturing environment
• Provide a safe and secure environment
• Adhere to pupils individual needs
• Working with teachers
• Working with parents and carers
• Deal with personal care
Being team teach trained is extremely desirable.
All teaching assistants interested will need to email email@example.com with a copy of their CV highlighting relevant experience or additionally call on 0161 242 1795 for more information.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)
To register for work with Teaching Personnel please click on the link below.http://www.teachingpersonnel.com/register/