Teaching Assistant - Manchester
- Do you have experience with behavioural difficulty children?
- Are you passionate about working within an SEMH school?
- Do you have experience working within an educational setting supporting children who face barriers towards their learning?
My client is a Pupil referral unit school that is based in Manchester; they are looking for a teaching assistant that can cater for children with SEMH and behavioural difficulties. In line with the schools holistic approach to supporting pupils with SEMH, the teaching assistant will work within a multidisciplinary team with weekly access to drama therapy, art therapy, holistic therapy, speech and language therapy, relaxation, peer massage and educational psychology as required.
• Cater with challenging behaviours
• Provide a calm, nurturing environment
• Provide a safe and secure environment
• Adhere to pupils individual needs
• Working with teachers
• Working with parents and carers
Being team teach trained is extremely desirable.
All teaching assistants interested will need to email email@example.com with a copy of their CV highlighting relevant experience or additionally call on 0161 242 1795 for more information.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)
To register for work with Teaching Personnel please click on the link below.http://www.teachingpersonnel.com/register/