Teaching Assistant - Manchester
- Do you want to work with children?
- Are you passionate about working within an SEN setting?
- Do you want to gain experience within an educational setting supporting children who face barriers towards learning?
My client is a school that is based in Manchester; they are looking for a teaching assistant that can cater for children with emotional, behaviour and social difficulties. The age of the pupils are aged between 11 to 16.
• Provide a calm, nurturing environment
• Provide a safe and secure environment
• Adhere to pupils individual needs
• Working with teachers
• Working with parents and carers
• Deal with personal care
All teaching assistants interested will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of their CV highlighting relevant experience or additionally call on 0161 242 1795 for more information.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)
To register for work with Teaching Personnel please click on the link below.http://www.teachingpersonnel.com/register/