Teaching Assistant - Oldham
- Are you passionate about working with children?
- Do you want to work with children within an educational setting supporting children who face barriers towards their learning?
- Developing children's individual skills
This specialist school is based in Oldham, that are looking for teaching assistants for short term and long term positions during the academic year.
There is a very large and enthusiastic team at the school, that works together to provide the best possible experience of school for all our children and families. The class Team will get to know your child really well and will be pleased to involve you in their life at school. Children develop at their own rate and in their own ways. The children range from various special educational needs such as; Autism, PMLD, no verbal etc.
Teaching assistant role:
- Become involved with things that interest them
- Be active in their learning and experiences
- Develop their skills and confidence
- Work with each other
All the pupils have difficulties accessing education and need to work in smaller class groups with a high level of specialist staff from Education, Speech and Language Therapy, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and the School Nursing Service.
All teaching assistants interested will need to email email@example.com or call on 0161 242 1795
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY) To register for work with Teaching Personnel please click on the link below.