Teaching Assistant - Salford, Manchester
- Are you passionate about working with children?
- Are you wanting to work in an SEN school?
- Liasing with Parents and Carers
This specialist school is based in Salford (Greater Manchester) and are looking for a highly experienced teaching assistant in early year’s foundation stage for short term or long term roles.
• Providing a nurturing environment
• Place young people and their families and carers at the centre of their learning journeys
• Provide opportunities for pupils to progress academically, socially and emotionally
Qualifications; all desired -
• Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant awards
• Moving & Handling etc
• Experience of using PECS, Makaton and/or Signalong would also be beneficial.
All teaching assistants interested will need to email email@example.com or call on 0161 242 1795
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY) To register for work with Teaching Personnel please click on the link below.