Learning Support Assistant
- Would you like a new challenge this academic year?
- Do you have SEN experience?
- Would you like to be part of a rewarding team?
Special Needs Schools across Greater Manchester
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 3.30pm
£8.07 per hour
Temporary to Permanent Opportunity to start in September
Teaching Personnel are looking to find candidates to attend interviews next week for temporary to permanent positions working as a learning support assistant.
The roles are based in special needs schools, colleges and Pupil Referral Units in Manchester which caters for children and young adults with varying needs. For example profound and multiple learning difficulties, complex needs, challenging behaviour and autism.
As a learning support assistant you will be working 1-1 and in small groups with children and young adults.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Be enthusiastic, driven and conscientious
- Have previous experience working with children or adults with SEN
- Have experience of personal care as you would be expected to assist with feeding, washing and toileting for pupils of all ages
- Excellent communication skills
- Hold a current DBS or be willing to apply for a new one through Teaching Personnel
You will be supporting students between the ages of 4- 25 years, and will be responsible for encouraging the positive emotional, social and academic development of children. Essential skills include excellent communication / relationship building as well experience of supporting learning.
If this role is for you forward your CV to email@example.com