**Teaching Assistant** Cheadle
- Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of children and young people?
- Would you like to pursue an extremely rewarding career?
- Do you have a DBS on the update service?
This specialist SEN school is a national charity that supports children and young adults with complex learning disabilities and additional communication needs from across the UK. The school provides education and care for 2 – 25 year olds at their ‘outstanding’ residential school and college.
The school delivers programmes of care which are individually tailored, promote independence and help build confidence and self esteem in young people.
All inclusive sports facility – health and leisure activities, programmes which provides weekly sports clubs in the fitness suite and holiday activities through the year.
Specialist therapy provided by staff with expertise in autism, multi-sensory impairments and behaviour management.
What does the ideal Teaching Assistant looks like?
• TA must be committed to accelerating pupil progress
• Hardworking and adaptable
• Have high expectations and standards of themselves and for children in their presence
• Be prepared to join a supportive and hardworking team
• Ready to pursue an extremely rewarding carer
• Make a real difference to the lives of children and young people
• Be passionate about what you do
• Deliver excellence to gain outstanding results
• Be motivated to grow and develop
This is an opportunity to pursue an extremely rewarding career, enabling you to make a real difference to the lives of children and young people.
This position would lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this role, please email email@example.com - asap so we can organise you a trial day - if successful, you would work a 12 week period through Teaching Personnel before starting a permanent contract.