Are you interesting in supporting SEND?
- Great pay up to £89 per day depending on experience
- Continued CPD opportunities including Team Teach, SEND and NASEN Training
- Permanent job opportunities
Would you like to join our team of highly trained flexible and motivated professionals?
Would you like to receive training from the experts in educating children and young people on the autism spectrum? Would you like to work with us on a flexible basis catering for either full time or part time personnel?
Are you experienced or interested in working with pupils and you people with SEND and specialist needs?
If so, we are always looking for people like yourself to join our staff pool.
The ideal candidate will possess a relevant Level 3 qualification, GCSE Maths and English (Grades A-C) or equivalent and ideally have previous experience of supporting young people with Autism Spectrum Disorders or other complex needs such as PDA, OCD, ODD and ADHD though this is not essential.
In return we can offer you the following
• Great pay up to £89 per day depending on experience
• Continued CPD opportunities including Team Teach, SEND and NASEN Training
• Permanent opportunities
• Weekly pay
• Chance to vastly improve your SEN knowledge and skills
For more information. Please call the Teaching Personnel’s SEN team on 01132240234 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.