Are you looking to secure a role in the Surrey area?
- Contact your SEN specialist Hannah James or email@example.com
- Are you looking for a Special Educational Needs teaching assistant role?
- Could you make a difference to a young persons life?
Have you got experience working within an SEN school? If so we are currently recruiting for SEN Teaching Assistants within the Surrey area.
The ideal candidate will be –
• Reliable, enthusiastic and hard working
• Team- Teach trained (preferred but not essential)
• Have experience within the SEN Sector
Whether you are available part time or full time we want to hear from you. A number of our schools are currently recruiting for September and ideal would like candidates who live close to the Surrey area. Although at Teaching Personnel we cover the whole of Thames Valley and Surrey so please do not hesitate to get in touch if you are looking to work in a different area.
Should you require any additional information regarding SEN or indeed to apply for the position, please contact your SEN specialist Hannah James on 01189 071 531 or Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the CRB.