Immediate start for right candidate - Apply now!
- Both experienced and non-experienced welcome - Attitude is everything!
- Progression, progression, progression! - Great career ladder in place for right candidate.
- Starting off? - Training provided. Established? - Progression available.
If you have experience or feel confident in at least 2 of the following bullet points please get in touch:
• Youth/community work experience
• SEN experience
• Residential support/care work
• Sports coaching
• Youth offending services
• Supporting NEET’s
• Teaching/learning support experience
The School are looking for confident individuals who are passionate about making a difference. Please make sure you include a small cover letter telling us why you feel you would be right to work in these environments. The more information you give us the more we tell our schools about you. WE ARE HERE TO HELP and we want to help you secure a new role!
Please either call Ed on 01189 071531 or email email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).