Enthusiastic Teaching Assistant required for immediate start
- Career progression opportunities
- Training, courses and skill development
- Supportive staff at all levels
A special educational needs (SEN) school based in Bagshot are require a special educational needs Teaching Assistant full time for an immediate start. Experience in SEN is a bonus but is not essential as this school offers full training.
• Experience in Education, Psychology, Art, Music, Sports or Horticulture graduates/trained professionals are looked-for but not crucial
• Prior involvement with 5 – 11 years olds in any professional or home environment
• Understanding of special educational needs is ideal but not crucial – specific learning disabilities such as dyslexia, autism, Asperger’s, challenging behaviour and physical disabilities
• Desire and passion for working with children and enjoys being part of their development
• Willing to learn, adjustable and able to take on new tasks
This school based in Bagshot has state of the art Special Educational Needs facilities, therefore is looking for staff who can bring out pupils true potential. They are looking for staff that are good all-rounders in core subjects such as Literacy, Numeracy and Science at KS1/KS2 level. However, any specialities are always welcome.
This school offer a variety of training for their staff including Team-Teach, moving and handling, basic first aid and health and safety.
If you live in Bagshot or can easily travel to the Bagshot area from surrounding regions and you feel like you are a candidate who has 1 or more of these qualities, or simply want to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please call Ed Alston on 01189 071 531 or email Edward.firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS–Full assistance provided (AGY)