Have you got experience working within an SEN school?
- Fantastic opportunity for work
- Flexibility and variety to suit your lifestyle
- Dedicated personal consultant to assist, support and offer guidance where necessary
If so we are currently recruiting for SEN Teaching Assistants within the Farnham Royal area.
The ideal candidate will be –
• Reliable, enthusiastic and hard working
• Team- Teach trained (preferred but not essential)
• Have experience within the SEN Sector
Whether you are available part time or full time we want to hear from you. A number of our schools are currently recruiting for immedicate positions and for a September and ideal would like candidates who live close to the Farnham Royal area. Although at Teaching Personnel we cover the whole of Thames Valley and Surrey so please do not hesitate to get in touch if you are looking to work in a different area.
Should you require any additional information regarding SEN or indeed to apply for the position, please contact your SEN specialist Hannah James on 01189 071 531 or Hannah.email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.