1:1 SEN LSA needed full time for an Outstanding Ofsted rated Primary school in Hammersmith & Fulham
- Excellent facilities (new and modern technology – interactive learning)
- Outstanding Ofsted rated school
- Providing support on a 1:1 basis, occasionally small group support is required
Providing support on a 1:1 basis, occasionally small group support is required
Teaching Personnel are looking for a teaching assistant with SEN experience in KS1 and KS2 for a long term position in Hammersmith available to start immediately
The school is large, vibrant, and pride themselves on providing pupils with a welcoming environment, all children, staff and the wider community feel welcome, respected and valued.
You will be supporting pupils with a range of special educational needs in Key Stage 1 and 2.
The successful candidate will already posses the following:
- Level 3 Qualification
- Excellent Key Stage 1 and 2 curriculum knowledge
- Training in SEN support strategies: PECS, Makaton, Team Teach, or BSL
- Experience supporting students with special educational needs including ASC, SEMH, ADHD or Downs' syndrome on a 1:1 or small group basis
- Experience adapting the curriculum according to the pupils specific needs and be able to write and implement IEPs
If you are interested in the role, please email your up to date C.V. to email@example.com or alternatively call Teaching Personnel on 0207 593 3076. You can also register your details on our website www.teachingpersonnel.com.