Level 2 Teaching Assistant, Wigan
- Pay £8.20 - £10.20 per hour
- Gain access to a range of CPD opportunities
- Work 8-4pm
Do you have experience either with adults or young people with Special Educational Needs? Are you looking to work between 8am – 4pm Monday to Friday?
Teaching Personnel support a number of Special Needs Schools across the Merseyside area and are continually looking for Teaching Assistants to work across our 3 specialist areas; Primary, Secondary and Special Educational Needs.
Our client schools support pupils with:
• Autism including Asperger’s Syndrome
• Oppositional Defiance Disorder
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
• Attachment Difficulties
• Specific Learning Difficulty i.e. dyslexia, dyscalculia
• Communication and interaction difficulties
• Pathological Demand Avoidance – additional to primary diagnosis
• Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder- additional to primary diagnosis
• Tourette’s Syndrome- additional to primary diagnosis
If you have experience in any of the above areas we would love to hear from you!
My client is a well-known Special Educational Needs School in Wigan, with a first class approach to supporting pupils with SEND, graded “Outstanding” by OFSTED. Send your CV and covering letter to 0151 285 4258 to register your interest.
Now in our twentieth year, we are confident we’ve captured the right combination of personal expertise and digital services to provide you with the best customer experience every day.