SEN Teaching Assistants required for an "Outstanding" school in North Yorkshire commencing October!
- Are you qualified and/or experienced in working as a Teaching Assistant?
- Would you like to work in a supportive team environment where children are given great opportunities to progress their abilities?
- Are you a strong character with passion and motivation for providing an interactive learning environment for children with SEN?
Teaching Personnel are working with an “outstanding” school in North Yorkshire who currently require additional support.
The successful applicant will ideally possess experience of working within an SEN educational establishment or Unit supporting children with a variety of MLD, SLD, SEMH and ASC.
Responsibilities will include:
• Assisting in the development of pupils under the direction and guidance of the teacher as part of a strong team.
• Providing 1:1 support for individual students inside and outside the classroom
• Assisting with maintaining records relating to the progress of children.
• Supporting students to develop social skills and interaction with others.
The SEN school has a lot more to offer than most due to its beautiful surroundings which they use as much as possible. The school take learning outdoors where appropriate and have a great outdoor education curriculum as well as a 5.5 acre farm connected to the school. If the weather is not on side, the school has a newly built sports hall - it truly is a great place to work!
In addition to competitive pay rates, Teaching Personnel also look after your professional development by giving your access to a range of CPD opportunities with our excellent CPD partners. We work in partnership with a variety of leading, nationally recognised CPD providers, such as National Association of SEN, National Autistic Society, Team Teach and Educare. The CPD on offer will assist with your personal and career development, making you the most highly sought candidates in the market.
Please contact Niall Balmer in the Tyne Tees SEN branch at Teaching Personnel on 0191 2235073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel are committed the safeguarding of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the Criminal Records Bureau - Full assistance provided.