Alton/Bordon Schools are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to assist with special education needs pupils
- Creative and interactive learning
- Competitive pay rates
- Potential for full time positions
Are you looking for a new role?
Do you have experience working with children?
We are looking to appoint Teaching Assistants for the Bordon and Alton area. We are looking for someone with experience of working with children aged from 2-19, experience in education is not essential. Ideally applicants will have experience within a SEN school or similar provision and will have worked with young people with Autism, challenging behaviour or complex needs. A lot of the children have profound and multiple learning difficulties, so we are looking for someone who has experience in feeding and personal care also. Good communication skills, patience and sensitivity are essential.
NQTs with relevant experience are welcome to apply.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Supportive teaching techniques
- Team Teach trained (desirable, but not essential)
- Experience with special education needs
- Committed, loyal and hard working
- Willing to work within a team
- A good communicator
- Patient and understanding
If you would like to apply for this role, or would like further information, please contact Vicky on 02380 836648 or email@example.com