Special needs Teaching Assistant needed ASAP
- Full time and Part time roles available
- Competitive rates
- Local to transport links
A delightful SEN Primary/Secondary is looking for SEN Teachers to start in January. The school caters for children and young people aged 7 to 19 years with autism, physical disabilities, SEMH, speech and language needs and learning difficulties.
The school are interviewing potential candidates immediately.
Highly beneficial experience/training:
• Autism, challenging behaviour (SEMH), Physical disabilities, Down's Syndrome, severe learning difficulties and Speech and Language difficulties experience
• SEN school/environment teaching experience
• Phonics (Jolly/Read Write Inc)
• Moving and Handling
• Personal Care
SEN Teacher assistant role;
• To start in January and must be available to interview at the school
• Long Term, full-time and permanent role
• No particular Subject specialism
• Teaching children 1:1 with Autism, Severe Learning Difficulties and Physical Disabilities
• Competitive pay rates
• Monday – Friday (8:30 start)
• Potential Part-time roles also available
• Hours may vary dependant on planning and marking
Must have a Child Workforce only DBS on the update service or be in process of getting one to be considered.
Call Mohammed at the SEN Branch to be considered for the role on 0207 593 3074 as well as email your updated CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org