SEN TAs wanted for lovely SEN provision school in Hayes to start in September
- Amazing career progression opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Local to Uxbridge and Hayes and Harligton stations
A lovely SEN school in Hayes are looking for SEN Teaching Assistants to start long term and full-time in September. The role is to work in class supporting children in a mixed ability class with a possibility of supporting both primary and secondary pupils. The school aims 'to develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of each child's needs and development, in order to maximise personalised learning opportunities' and this is what they are looking for in an ideal Teaching Assistant.
SEN Teaching Assistant role;
• To start on 5th September 2016
• Long Term, full-time role (Monday - Friday 8:30 - 16:00)
• Great career progressions
• Friendly and welcoming staff and SLT
• Must have experience supporting special needs
• PECS, TEACCH, makaton, sensory resource experience highly beneficial
• Competitive pay rates
The Primary School in Hayes;
• Rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
• Nestled between Hayes and Harlington and Uxbridge Station
• Close to transport Links
• Mixed SEN school with PMLD, ASD and EBD provision
Must have a Child Workforce only DBS on the update service or be in process
If you think you are ideal for this role call Rachel at the SEN Branch to be considered on 0207 593 3074 and email your updated CV to email@example.com.
Teaching Personnel are committed to the safe guarding of children. All applicants will have to undergo a full enhanced disclosure or have a current DBS registered with the Update Service for Child workforce only. Full assistance provided. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.