LSAs Required for January 2017 for Haringey Junior School
- High Daily Pay Rate
- Outstanding School (OFSTED Graded) in lovely part of London
- Good transport links to school
A high performing Junior school in Haringey are looking for Learning Support Assistants to work with children with Downs Syndrome from January 2017 for at least two terms. The school is in the Borough of Haringey, in the lovely area of Muswell Hill.
The school received an overall grade of 'Outstanding' in their latest OFSTED inspection and has been described as a wonderful place to work. Teaching Personnel offer CPD training courses, as well as the training that will be included at the school if you are successful in this role.
- Working on a 1:1 basis with a child with Downs Syndrome
- Creating engaging resources to support pupil
- Support with social/ emotional barriers as well as general learning aspects
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
-1-1 Special Needs experience
- Experience in SEN schools/ experience of children with Downs Syndrome (not essential)
-DBS on the update service
If you think you are suitable for this role, please email your CV to Rosanna.email@example.com to register your interest or call Rosanna on 0207 593 3071.