SEN Teaching Assistant required in Darwen
- Long term position available
- Negotiable rates of pay dependant on experience (£49-59 per day)
- Working with pupils with SEN
Are you a Teaching Assistant seeking a new role?
If so, Teaching Personnel work closely with an Darwen based school who cater for pupils with special needs. These needs range from Autism, ADHD and SEMH to physical disabilities including hard of sight and hard of hearing. The School is larger than average and many of the pupils in school require personal care.
The role is full time and the School will require you to work between 8.30am and 3.30pm every day and you may be expected to help out with after school activities. The role will start as soon as possible and is due to continue until at least the Easter holidays - initially on a supply basis.
The candidate must be flexible, adaptable and hard working. It is important that the candidate has experience working with pupils with special needs and the candidate must be willing to provide personal care.
The successful candidate will benefit from;
* negotiable rates of pay dependant on experience (£49-59 per day)
* long term position potentially available
* furthering your career with pupils with special needs
if this role sounds ideal for you then please do not hesitate to contact Kirsten on 01772 842155 or email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.