SEN Teaching Assistant required in Blackburn
- Blackburn secondary school requires Teaching Assistant
- Working with pupils with SEN
- Negotiable rates of pay £48-58 per day
Are you a Teaching Assistant seeking a January position?
If so, Teaching Personnel work closely with a special educational needs school in Blackburn. The school is smaller than average and the pupils in this school live with a range of special educational needs, including; Autism, ADHD, Downs Syndrome and PMLD. The school is located close to the M65 motorway and there are links to public transport.
The role is full time and will start initially on a supply basis - therefore the candidate needs to be flexible and be able to work at short notice. The role may require personal care and it is important that the candidate has experience with pupils with SEN.
The candidate must be experienced working with children and ideally the candidate will have experience working with pupils with Autism or/and pupils who display challenging behaviour. The successful candidate will benefit from:
* Negotiable rates of pay £48-58 per day (dependant on experience)
* Long term position available
* Rewarding position - working on a supply basis initially
If this role sounds ideal for you then please do not hesitate to contact Kirsten on 01772 842155 or email your CV to email@example.com