KS1 Teaching Assistant with behaviour management experience required in Bradford!
- Are you Team Teach trained?
- Do you have strong behaviour management experience?
- Potential long term opportunity
Required to start asap on a supply basis is an enthusiastic Year 3 Teaching Assistant who can support pupils on a 1:1 basis. Pru/Team Teach experience is essential for this position and you will ideally have behaviour management experience as well.
This is a large school in the BD12 area, who have been rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and it is easily accessible via public transport. The school are committed to ensuring that every child reaches their full educational potential, both academically and personally, and that they leave their school as confident young people who are well prepared for the next stage of their education.
The ideal KS1 Teaching Assistant will;
• Be Team Teach trained
• Have strong behaviour management experience
• Not afraid of a challenge
Benefits to you;
• Competitive and attractive rates of pay
• Access to Teaching Personnels ‘CPD Academy’, which is great for those looking to develop their skills
• Recommend a friend – up to £200
If you are interested in this role, or know of anyone else who might be, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or call Lina on 01274 734571