Special Needs Teaching Assistants needed ASAP for SEN School in Ashford
- Secondary SEN School in Ashford
- Competitive rates
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
Are you interested in working with special need schools?
We are currently recruiting for a charming SEN School in Ashford who are looking for SEN Teaching Assistants able to support with short term requirements throughout the school. This school supports secondary aged pupils with moderate to severe learning difficulties (SLD) and dual diagnosis of medical or physical disabilities.
SEN school in Ashford
• Rated 'Good' by Ofsted
• Secondary SEN provision school
• Friendly creative environment with supportive staff
• Able to work from 8:30-4pm on the days available
• MUST have experience supporting pupils/people with special needs
• Experience working in a special needs environment
• Experience supporting with personal care and moving and handling is highly beneficial
• Experience using PECS, TEACCH (visual aids) and sensory resources
You must have a Child Workforce only DBS on the update service or be in process of getting a DBS to be considered.
If you are interested in this position or would like more information please contact Ashley at Teaching Personnel on 01622 920701. Please also send your CV to email@example.com today!
YOU CAN SPEED UP THE PROCESS BY APPLYING DIRECTLY ON OUR WEBSITE 24/7 AT www.teachingpersonnel.com YOU ONLY NEED TO ENTER BASIC DETAILS AND WE WILL CALL YOU BACK THE SAME DAY.