Graduate Teaching Assistant!
- Experience desirable
- Competitive rate of pay
- Excellent first step in a school
A secondary school based in Colchester is looking for Psychology, Sociology and Criminology graduates to support as Learning Mentors and Support Assistants in. This secondary school is working very closely with students, who are at risk of exclusion. The school aims to promote inclusion and help young people with challenging behavior prosper through their education.
The schools provides excellent and continued levels of support from highly skilled and specialist staff.
SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT;
• To start ASAP
• Long Term, full-time role (Monday - Friday 8:30 - 16:00)
• Career progressions
• Friendly and welcoming staff and SLT
• 1:1 and small group support of pupils with challenging behavior
• Role aims to promote inclusion and social confidence of pupils throughout the school
• Competitive rates of pay – dependant on experience and training
• TA/LSA Experience not compulsory but beneficial.
• Interest and/or experience working with children with Social and Emotional Mental Health difficulties (SEMH)
• Willing to work in challenging environments
• Must be a committed individual passionate about bettering the lives of young people
• Excellent further professional development opportunities
• Friendly, professional and personal support and service that supports individual needs
• Opportunities to secure permanent positions
Contact James on email@example.com or call 01245 206760