Lego Therapy Practitioner required in Liverpool
- Experience of Lego Therapy
- Long term job opportunity with up to £60 per day depending on experience
- Opportunity to work in a 'Good' Catholic school
‘Good’ Liverpool Catholic Primary School require some SEN support
- The role is to start in October and run until at least December 2016 with the option to continue further.
- Experience of Lego Therapy and supporting pupils with varying needs including those with SEN, you will need excellent classroom based references are essential for this role.
- Opportunity to work in a welcoming school, alongside supportive leadership teams where development is encouraged.
The successful candidate will be required to work full time 5 days a week, supporting a small group of pupils with SEN including ASC and SEMH. The school are looking for someone who is able to deliver Lego Therapy.
Behaviour in school has been reported at 'Good' and pupils show good progress across KS1 and KS2.This position offers candidates the scope to develop their career, alongside upholding high expectations of learning, attainment and behaviour.
Experience delivering the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 National Curriculum and evidence of excellent Primary School classroom practice references is essential for this role.
Easily accessible from Edge Lane and a variety of public transport links. This is an ideal position for final year students and Teaching Assistants to apply for, but you must be able to provide excellent placement reports and references from all placements.
If you are interested in the position then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)