SEN General Teaching Assistant needed ASAP in Coventry
- Are you a SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a challenging yet rewarding role?
- Are you keen to work 5 days a week with great rates of pay?
- Are you looking for great progression rates in an ‘Outstanding’ school?
We have a number of schools looking for experienced SEN teaching assistant to work 5 days a week. The school prides itself on its excellent SEN department, and is now looking for the perfect candidate to join them.
What the role will entail:
•Providing general support to the class teacher
•Working 1:1 and in small groups with children on the Autistic Spectrum
• Liaise with Parents and SENCO on the child’s progress.
What the role requires:
•At least 6 months experience working with children on the Autistic Spectrum.
•A strong understanding of ASC and other areas of SEN.
• Although a background in a school setting is highly desirable, the school will also consider candidates who come from a background in care.
If you have a passion for improving attainment amongst autistic children and have at least 6 months experience in an educational setting, then I would like to hear from you. To find out more about this role, please call Ranjit on 01162325203. Alternatively, you can apply for this role now by following the link below.