SEN General Teaching Assistant needed ASAP in Coventry
- Are you a SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a challenging yet rewarding role?
- Are you keen to work 5 days a week with great rates of pay?
- Are you looking for great progression rates in an ‘Outstanding’ school?
We have a number of schools looking for experienced SEN teaching assistant to work 5 days a week. The school prides itself on its excellent SEN department, and is now looking for the perfect candidate to join them.
What the role will entail:
• Providing general support to the class teacher
• Working 1:1 and in small groups with children on the Autistic Spectrum
• Liaise with Parents and SENCO on the child’s progress.
What the role requires:
• At least 6 months experience working with children on the Autistic Spectrum.
• A strong understanding of ASC and other areas of SEN.
• Although a background in a school setting is highly desirable, the school will also consider candidates who come from a background in care.
If you have a passion for improving attainment amongst autistic children and have at least 6 months experience in an educational setting, then I would like to hear from you. To find out more about this role, please call Ranjit on 01162325203.