SEN Leaching Support Assistant required for Primary School in Kingsbury
- Opportunity to work in an Outstanding Primary School with excellent senior leadership team
- £60 + per day, depending on experience
- Full-time position, term time only
Are you passionate about working with pupils who have special educational needs? If yes, we want to hear from you!
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking an experienced Learning Support Assistant on the behalf of a reputable Primary School located in Kingsbury. This is an ofsted rated Outstanding Primary School that is dedicated to delivering high quality lessons to all pupils to ensure that they achieve their full potential.
About The Role:
This role entails working closely with the SEN department and providing support across the Early Years and Key Stage 1. You will be working with children who are suspected of having a special educational need such as: Autism, ADHD, Global Learning Delay, Hearing Impairment, Visual Impairment and Dyslexia.
The ideal candidate:
- At least 6 months experience supporting SEN pupils in a classroom based environment
- Trained in PECs, Makaton or Team Teach would be ideal
- Sound knowledge of Phonics
- A valid DBS that is registered on the update service or willing to complete an application immediately
If you are interested in this role, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call on 0208 832 1960 and ask for Georgia!
Please ensure that you live locally when applying to this role or that you are willing to commute.