SEN TA Required for Lovely Nursery class
- Newly built facilities that have been purpose built for the Nursery
- Part Time role to support during the afternoons
- Pupil Requires 1:1 support with safe play and other school activities
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a well established and highly successful primary school, situated in central Ealing. The schools aim is to enable a stimulating, challenging and creative learning environment, where opportunities for extending children’s learning can be harnessed and developed.
The pupil you will be supporting has poor sensory & motor skills, challenging behaviour and needs support with safe play and integration with the rest of the class. It will be a fun and varied role that involves working closely with the school SENCO. The pupil also comes an Indian background so there are also EAL factors to consider and support with!
To be considered you will need:
• 2+ Years experience working with Nursery aged children.
• SEN Experience and relevant qualification would be ideal.
• Able to work on a part time basis and potentially be flexible between working mornings and afternoons.
• Speaking Hindu would be a bonus!
To apply please send in your most up to date CV to email@example.com or call: 0208 832 1960 for more information. We are also recruiting teachers on a supply basis within Ealing & Harrow so if this applies to you, get in touch today!
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Registration is subject to an Enhanced DBS, valid references from recent employers and proof of right to work in the UK (AGY).