SEN Teaching Assistant in Cardiff
- CPD courses available to enhance your qualifications
- Regular, Daily work
- Rates of pay are competitive
Teaching Personnel have specialist sector branches - Primary, SEN, Secondary and the primary branch are currently recruiting Behaviour Mentors & Behaviour Buddies for a few primary schools in Cardiff.
A Behaviour Mentor is a tailored intervention role that benefits the schools we work with. It has been designed to help pupils reach their full potential within school based settings. As a behaviour mentor, your role will be helping challenging students overcome their behavioural issues, whilst acting as a role model and someone to look up to.
A Behaviour Mentor works on a full time basis supporting student's behaviour and learning inside and outside of the class, this is primarily a class based position however it's very likely you will end up doing 1:1 withdrawal sessions at some stage in order to maintain the progress of student's behaviour and learning.
* A great chance for career progression and the chance to get experience before doing a PGCE
* The opportunity to be an inspirational role model and mentor to a disadvantaged young person.
* Continuing professional development courses such as Team Teach, Child Protection more.
Please get in contact with Kathryn on 02920 660270 or email your updated CV to email@example.com
*all candidates will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Check (DBS) and must be registered with the Education Workforce Council*